Our testers are able to ensure your website is fully compliant with industry leading accessibility standards. The website’s accessibility is a legal obligation that will ensure it can be used by the widest audience possible. We can ensure your site complies with the A, AA or AAA levels of the W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0., depending on your project objectives.
We’ll work closely with you to understand your testing requirements, typical testing for:
- Sufficient colour contrast between the text and it’s background
- Navigation of web pages without a mouse
- Relevant alt text (‘alternate text’) for all images
- Correctly associated and appropriate text labels for web form controls
- Ensuring the semantic structure is relevant for the site’s content
- Appropriate page titles for the topic or purpose of each page
- Meaningful link text when encountered out of context
- When the font size is changed in the browser, consistent layout and visual design is maintained.